ORIGINAL Craigslist Posting:|
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Company Name : Herosurvey,Inc
Email : Hero.firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: $20/hr, depending on experience
Job Type Job Type -Full-Time
Immediate opening for a full time administrative assistant for growing company Herosurvey,Inc. Strong communication & computer skills are required. Ideal candidate must be able to multitask, prioritize and work in a fast paced environment. Duties will include answering phones, processing & posting payments, completing & updating Excel based reports as well as several other programs on a daily basis with other projects as assigned.
Salary + Benefit Package
Required Skills, Abilities and Experience:
* Post secondary degree or diploma in accounting.
* Previous office experience and good knowledge of Canadian accounting procedures.
* Minimum five plus years experience in a professional office environment.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Works well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
* Able to work both unsupervised and as part of a team.
* Learns quickly and enjoys problem-solving.
* Demonstrates initiative, high degree of accuracy, and ability to handle multiple and changing priorities.
* Keen learner proficient in online research and education.
* Proficient with online research and social media savvy.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Familiarity with QuickBooks is preferred, but will train as needed.
* Experience with both accounts receivable and accounts payable is preferred.
* Typing speed of 45+ words per minute.
*Reconciling statements and vendor accounts.
* Accounts receivable & payable (including collections).
*Correspondence and relationships with numerous vendors and customers.
* Researching and procurement of goods or services.
*Various projects driving continual improvement throughout our operations.
*Making travel arrangements.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to Hero.email@example.com" In your letter, you must illustrate why you are appropriate for this position.?
We thank all who apply, and only short listed individuals will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
â€¢ Location: Charlotte
â€¢ Compensation: Administrative Assistant
â€¢ Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
â€¢ Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Posting ID: 3880307174
Posted: 2013-06-19, 12:45AM EDT
EMAIL RECEIVED AFTER RESPONDING TO :
From: James Blake [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: Your Resume Considered. Please Advance To Next Stage of Employment Process!
Your resume has been previewed and you are qualified for this position,we have a large network of clients with huge loads of unprocessed paper work and customer/client purchase records that have not been properly computed. We are offering this position due to the cut down on our work force few months ago. This position is strictly Administrative Assistant and the position offers full equipment's and facilities for the job,its a work from home pending the establishment of our new outlet.The pay for this position is $20 Per Hour. You would be attached to a supervisor whom you would report to on daily basis for your log duty,7 hours Maximum daily.
IMPORTANT:Respond to the following Interview questions below via email...This would be used to evaluate your knowledge of the position in question.
*Tell me about yourself.
* Have you ever worked from home?
* What is your Clerical Speed?
* Explain Petty Cash Transactions?
* Are you taking this as a primary Job?
* Have you ever worked Online at any Capacity?
* What is your pay from you current or past Job?
* What do you Understand by Privacy & Code of Conduct?
* Do you have Professional Reference? ( Give us 2 Contacts )
* What do you Understand by Business Ethics & Customer Relations?
* Are you willing to give your best shot at working with our online staffs?
* How Many Hours are you wiling to Devote to the Home Business Unit?
* Tell us why you feel you are the right person for this Job?Why should we hire you?
* Do you have office equipment's at home,such as Computer with Internet access/printer/Typewriter/Scanner?
*Please give me your definition of [the position for which you are being interviewed].
*What do you find most attractive about this position? What seems least attractive about it?
* Do you have any experience in working as Administrative Assistant ?
* Do you have knowledge on how to use Spread Sheet, Excel and General Microsoft Office tools?
This is the end of the interview process. Our email conversation would be recorded and reviewed by the Management Desk. You would be updated via Phone & Email or rather be online for the next 24 - 48 Hours to know if you did get the position. Kindly check your email for updates.
I look forward hearing from you.
He List Yahoo Messenger account as: Tom.Powell82@yahoo.com
**Also uses the name James Blake